Unable to Untag Cards After Trading Them

TheGolfCoast

BBZMarkus recently posted a bug thread about this new bug, however, it was misunderstood. Please allow me to clarify.

For a long time now, cards have remained tagged after they have been traded away. However, manual fixes were still possible, since one could simply view the still-tagged card in the card database and untag it.

The issue BBZMarkus was referring to is the fact that immediately following the new game patch last week, people literally cannot tag or untag any cards they do not own. What was probably a feature intended to prevent people from tagging cards they never owned in the first place has instead resulted in an exacerbation of an existing bug.

For example, I used to have a Hard Charm item card tagged for trade. I traded it a long time ago and now have none. However, I forgot to untag it back then, and now people see it in my binder and send offers for it while I am powerless to remove it. The button to tag or untag is grayed out and unclickable​ when you no longer own the card.

This issue is not huge, but it did make a manageable situation a little worse. Thanks! :)

There's a temporary solution for that. Open your collection, check the Show Unowned box, check the For Trade box in the filter and untag the cards you no longer have. :)

Najito, thanks, but really this is a glaring bug that should be fixed ASAP. We the client shouldn't have to do that. Stuff we have 0 of (after we trade the last one away) should NOT remain tagged for trade. Please fix mods, thanks! (what's the over/under of days until this glitch is fixed? 21?). This glitch should not exist. :(

Hello trainers,

Thanks for the clarification! I have sent this issue to the Dev team for investigation, so they'll be looking into it whenever they can.

As such, I'll be closing this thread. Please feel free to create a new thread or submit a ticket to the support team via the link in my signature if you come across any other bugs to report.

Thanks again for your report and your patience!

Archived