Trade system improvements

TheFuzz00

I know a few of my suggestions have been made many times already, but I just want to collect all my thoughts in one place. Filters! Similar to the ones when viewing your collection, also a filter to only view trades that you can make. Now, I know this next one would take a lot of time to implement, but hear me out: Instead of having to ask a specific card/s in exchange for yours, a blind bidding system of sorts. You could put up a card for trade and people could make offers, which you could then decline, accept, or keep it on the list to see if any new offers are made. It would help a lot on the part of the bidders if they could see your want list, but would be able to still offer cards or items that are not on the list. I've seen systems like this in other games (although never a card game) and really liked it; I think it would work well. I'm not sure how this would go over, but being able to offer points in exchange for a card? I can see how gems would be a problem, but points wouldn't cause too much of a fuss would they? I mean, we can trade packs currently, which are basically solidified points, but being able to offer something along the same lines without trading whole packs would be nice. Then you could use the points to buy whichever pack you want as well. Also, in Collection mode, I'd like a filter to differentiate between trade-locked cards and non-trade-locked. It would help majorly in marking cards for trade when I don't have to swim the sea of untradables. Honestly, the trade system as it is now completely useless to me. It's impossible to find trades that you can make, let alone with cards that actually interest you. Filters at least need to be added so I don't have to swim through hundreds of pages of trades. The search bar only does so much.

Hi TheFuzz00,

I'll submit these suggestions to the Dev team for review and leave your thread open for discussion in the meantime.

As always, we appreciate your input! :)

Archived