Game wont launch

EvaAnett

My Kids and I have been playing the game for a few weeks and we really like it. It has been working great, but a few days ago it suddenly wouldnt launch at all.

When trying to launch we get the following error: Failed to initialize player Details: Could not preload global game manager #0

Have tried to remove the game to download and install again, but it wont even let me remove it.

What do we do?

Hello EVAANETT!

Sorry to hear you have having trouble with your game loading! If you are having issues uninstalling, please try locating your Pokémon TCG Online folder and manually delete the files associated with the game. If you are using Windows and you have a shortcut to the game on your desktop, a quick way to locate the installation folder is to right click on the "Pokémon Trading Card Game Online" shortcut and click "Open File Location". After removing these folders, try downloading and installing the latest and greatest copy of the game and you should be good to go!

If you still aren't able to access the game after trying these fixes, the best course of action would be to submit a ticket to the support team for further assistance. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question". Please add as much information as possible, including a summary of your system specs (obtainable via DxDiag for Windows).

Good luck, and thanks for your patience!

Archived