Sell/Combine Cards, Resolution Support, Older Packs, Single Ca...

miniluigi008

• It would be really cool if we could sell cards back to the factory (server) for Trainer Tokens.

• I would also like to see the ability to merge certain cards together, for example:

Merging Meowths:

Two - You could get a Persian, or another Meowth

Three - You could get a Persian, a foil Meowth, or another Meowth

Four - You could get a Persian, foil Meowth, Meowth EX (if there is such a thing,) or another Meowth

Five or higher - Increased chances for not getting another Meowth, etc.

Again, it's just a concept idea.

• Another idea would be the ability to buy single cards from packs. Maybe a gum-ball machine? Possibly one card from an XY pack for 12 or so tokens, or you could trade a certain amount of cards to get a new one. If you put more tokens than that in the machine you could get a higher chance of getting the card you want (it would randomly selected from your wanted cards/wishlist.)

• I would like to see support for my native resolution which is 1366x768. I'm sure lots of people would like to see support for other resolutions as well.

• I would like to see some older packs in the store, mainly from Diamond and Pearl. I collected a bunch of these cards when I was little, and I'm slightly disappointed I can't get the same cards. For example, I have a foil Entei, but he wasn't in XY or pokemon Black & White. Also, adding vintage packs from 1999 would be awesome!

• I would also like to see AI tournaments that you can play in single player. It chooses random characters and matches them up bracket style, so it would provide a way to get trainer tokens after you beat the other cups (gold, platinum, city championship.) For example, choosing a tournament with more computer players would earn you more tokens.

• Aside from those ideas, I would like to see a way to show off your achievements to brag a little (maybe have a number of achievements completed next to a player name.) It would give more of a sense of accomplishment. Also, possibly token rewards for completing achievements? Or maybe a separate daily goal checklist (defeat 5 trainers, defeat 35 pokemon, play 3 online matches, etc.) to get more tokens.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and making PTCGO,

miniluigi008

Hey miniluigi008,

Wow, thanks for all of the detailed suggestions! I'll have these sent up to the Dev team for review in a jiffy. In the meantime, I'll leave your thread open for discussion.

As always, we appreciate your input!

Archived