Cannot launch game

Frostflash

I have been playing the game for about a month now with no problems and everything running smoothly for the most part, aside from one glitch in-game too small to be important right now. The issue is that whenever I attempt to launch the game "I'm on a mac, by the way" it will ask if I would like to reopen the window that I force closed when I had last launched it. I will then without giving me a chance to click an option, close, then open an error report, which I would put in here but it ends up over the 50000 characters allowed. It only began after I force-closed it once in order to close it faster. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it multiple times and I am on an iMac version 10.9.2. I have tried opening the refresher and launching it through that but it will either

A. Let me hit play then launch and do the same thing it normally does, crash, or

B. Say "Error during Update" and prompt me to hit Close, or Repair, neither of which can be clicked.

Hi Frostflash,

From your home screen, click on "Go" and look for the "Library" folder. If you do not see it, hold the "ALT / OPTION" key and it should appear. In the Library folder go to the "Saved Application State" folder and find the folders associated with the Pokemon Trading Card Game Online (should be one for the refresher and one for the game itself), delete these files. Try launching the game.

If this doesn't solve the problem, I recommend submitting a ticket to the support team for further investigation. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question". Please add as much detail as possible, including any crash reports or error codes you're receiving and a summary of your system specs (obtainable via System Profiler).

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

Hi again!

I'm glad to hear that. :) As your problem has been resolved, I'll be closing this thread. Please feel free to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you need assistance with anything else.

Thanks for playing!

Archived