Collection viewer improvements

Akfly

Well, when I'm watching my card collection, I'm really missing sorting my cards by color. I can sort them by "Card Number", so I can get an idea, but they are still a little mixed :S (I would post a screenshot, but I can't add a picture to the post :( )

In the collection page, it would also be nice to have a number on a corner that tells you the number of cards that are displaying (different cards and total).

Anothe suggestion: Now, on each card there are two numbers, one tells the number of cards you can trade and the other tells the number of cards you can't trade. I know this changed recently, and that some users prefer seeing them this way. What I would suggest is a button (in the options menu for example) that toogles this view and a simpler view that shows just the number of cards you have. I see this easier for deck construction (just before thinking what type of deck you want :P)

Hi Akfly,

I'll submit these suggestions to the Dev team for review and leave this thread open for discussion in the meantime.

As always, we appreciate your input! :)

Archived