Pokemon TCG not logging in

DzikiZiom

Hi. I'm new and i wanted to play because i have Destruction Rush and Plasma Freeze Cards.

But when i downloaded the game, writed username and password and clicked Log in the program stopped.

Nothing happened, everything stopped.Can anyone help me? I've got Vista Home Premium.

Hi DzikiZiom,

If you're still experiencing this, I recommend submitting a ticket to the support team for individual assistance. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question". Please add as much information as possible, including any crash reports or error codes you might be receiving and a summary of your system specs (obtainable via DxDiag).

Good luck, and thanks for your patience!

• 3 months later...

HI i am on a mac version 10.9.4 and i open the pokemon application and it doesnt even go to the login screen my screen turns completely black and then random pixels just appear and i tried to refresh it but the refresher says its fine and i have un installedand re installed the game many times and nothing happens please help me its very annoying

Archived