Not Able to Select Cards

Nattala

I've found that any card that requires you to search your deck or discard pile and select cards doesn't work. This happens in Trainer Challenge. I haven't tried it elsewhere.

I've found this problem with Energy Search, Pokémon Communication and Revive.

I use these cards and the screen showing my cards comes up but when I click on the card, nothing changes. I click Done and I just use the Trainer card without getting the card I tried to select.

This glitch makes the game practically unplayable since it affects so many cards.

Hi Nattala,

A test of several of these types of cards in both Trainer Challenge and Versus mode shows that this function is working as intended and showing all relevant cards.

Any more information you could provide, such as the exact cards (including Collector Number), would be incredibly helpful.

Thanks for your report!

Ok so I've gone back and tried it a bit more. The initial problem was with a Black & White Green Tornado deck but subsequently I've also found problems with X & Y Resilient Life decks, Custom Decks and the Basic Blue deck. I've tried it with Gold League Trainer Challenge, against Zack, Easy and Hard difficulties but also in VS Practice Battle.

What exactly happens is, it will show me all the relevant cards but I can't select any of them. I click on the cards and the green aura doesn't turn blue. I've tried left clicking on them, right clicking, scrolling through the cards but nothing works.

Here's the cards I've found to be affected.

Black and White: Energy Retrieval, Pokémon Communication, Revive

X & Y: Xerneas's Geomancy Attack

Basic Blue: Energy Search

I don't know how to find information like the Collector Number, sorry. Where would I find that?

the collector number can be found on the bottom right corner of each card next to the set logo. it displays the specific number of the card/the total number of cards in the set. for example, Pikachu in the first XY set would be 42/146. hope that helps!

Hi again Nattala,

Thanks for the extra info! At the moment, the card you want to select must be dragged into the selection box below the cards (click and hold the card, move to the selection box, and let go). Please let us know if you're able to select cards this way with these cards.

Thanks again! :)

Archived