Vir-Gen Cards- too Hard to Find?

Guest ArtichokeCat

Guest ArtichokeCat

It's now very hard to find people willing to trade Virizion and Genesect EX due to it's recent success... When I look on public trades,I see people all WANTING Vir-Gen cards, not OFFERING. And when I ask around, everyone wants to keep theirs because they're making their own Vir-Gen deck...So what would be a good way to acquire these popular cards? Public Trade is always an option...but are there any other (quicker) methods?

P.S.- I tried a Genesect Ex loop the day before this sudden spike happened...I'm still looking to get my Genesect Ex back... :(

Your best bet right now is to open Plasma Blast packs. :P

Or wait until Flashfire is released. People will be willing to trade their Genesect and Virizion for the new packs.

Guest ArtichokeCat

Yeah I pulled my first (and only, due to this shortage) Genesect Ex out of a pack myself...and I'm definitely not waiting until Flashfire comes out...

P.S. this is not for a deck...

i dont think so^^

a good vir/gen deck will beat most of the fire decks and i dont think everyone will play with a fire deck after the release.

the price of vir/gen will not fall, but like najito said people will trade them for the new packs.

Archived