New UI and Playmat/all around view point in game is hard to see.

overcast_kid

I used to play this game all the time for hours. I chose to stop once the new UI was changed. Also in PvP matches I cant see anything anymore like before. It feels like the camera viewpoint on the cards and map is 100 miles up in the sky. Also all the cards look blurry or wont show up. I havent played since before christmas whenever that update rolled out. Feel like you guys tried to fix what wasnt broken. I blown money on these cards. Would like to actually use them. Fix the layout and viewpoint.

Hi overcast_kid,

I'll pass your feedback along to the Dev team for review and leave your thread open for discussion in the meantime.

As always, we appreciate your input! :)

its funny that he's complaining about the viewpoint, people used to complain about that old viewpoint being too slanted and made it hard to see the opponent's card, so now they increased the tilt and still people are upset

there is so much dead space on screen that can be used for anything else. essentially there are 3 backgrounds, playmat, the wood boarding, then the black space. All this space could be used to either zoom in or make things bigger so theyre easier to see. Also another thing is since this change where they changed the menus and UI my game has run super slow. Before it would zip by no problem.

i really like the straight down angle, but being able to drag or zoom the screen for different vantage points would be cool. also more playmats would be fun maybe random out of like 5 for each match to spice it up.

Archived