GYM Leader Challenge !! Come Take A Look

Ljimenez117

hey there guys I had an idea to do a gym leader challenge where I will make 8 different deck types. 1 for each gym. you may challenge me and if you win you get that gym badge if you obtain all 8 and Defeat the Elite 4 you will get an awesome FA Card or Ex Card. The Elite 4 will be able to use Ex/Prime Cards. 1st member gets 1 ex and 1 prime 2nd member get 2 of each and etc will make it a little tougher. If you see I am online you may challenge me. I will have everyones name posted down on here and how many badges they have once you lose a gym match you must wait 1 hour before re-challenging the gym. not trying to copy off the others doing this. just thought it would be pretty cool. it will be standard/modified decks only and no EX, Primes Etc just regular pokemon. If Eithier Person Decks Out The Challenger Loses. You must get all your prize cards for it to be consider a win or ko my pokemon that I have in play if not enough for prize cards.. GL To all and hope we can make this a cool thing to do... O = Complete X = Loses [TABLE=class: grid, width: 500, align: center]

X

Boulder Badge

Cascade Badge

Thunder Badge

Rainbow Badge

Marsh Badge

Soul Badge

Volcano Badge

Earth Badge

Wonk4

O

X O