ghetsis skip my current turn

c_huynh1712

Topic,

after playing ghetsis, opponent hand is reveal. I hit ok and my turn is skip... :(

another one of my favorite card down the drain XD?

Card version, reverse-foil, plasma freeze ghetsis 101/116

I have noticed this as well. And also notice lots of bug posts today. Should be a bug post maybe once a month, not several times a day..:(

Hey trainers!

Unfortunately, we were unable to replicate this report with the information given. If you have any more information that could help us nail down specific reproduction steps (such as screenshots sent via support ticket or contents of the opponent's hand when this occurs), please let us know.

Thanks for your reports and your patience!

Hey trainers!

Unfortunately, we were unable to replicate this report with the information given. If you have any more information that could help us nail down specific reproduction steps (such as screenshots sent via support ticket or contents of the opponent's hand when this occurs), please let us know.

Thanks for your reports and your patience!

Pops,

Please give us the ability to save and/or export Game Log information and problem solved (if implemented correctly, even just as basic text information like the poker sites do for hand history). That's all you have to do and then we can efficiently and expendiently track down and eliminate all these bugs. You're asking us to do something, repeatedly, please make it possible for us to give you that info easily and quickly. Please. I'm not sure why you haven't done this yet, as bugs are something you keep asking our help for. Well, help us help you!! (while we still care to)

Hi DesDaddy,

New game features are something that take quite a while to be implemented. We ask for your continued patience here.

Thanks! :)

Hi DesDaddy,

New game features are something that take quite a while to be implemented. We ask for your continued patience here.

Thanks! :)

...and we ask for a quality product...

I wonder which side will budge first, the one who is paying money to play (buying packs) or the one that is being paid to deliver a quality product. I know a bunch of us on this side have continued to support (have patience, buy packs, invest our time, give feedback, like with this Ghetsis post here) but really to no avail (because 3 years now and this is where we're at). I believe we've done what we can do. People are leaving, interest in PTCGO is waning, I think it's time for a radical push from either side. Let's hope it's PTCGO with the radical push making these issues/errors go away ASAP or I have a feeling there will be a radical push from the key community and you will lose a lot of important players (who invest a lot of money in packs) to another site. I've probably already said too much, but I think Mathis knows what I'm talking about since he probably has a sniff of what's going on outside of here.

Really Poplar, I'm trying to help, while there is still hope (especially since this is the "official" Pokemon/Nintendo product, we'd like to play here if possible). Maybe I'm grumpy this morning, but maybe there needs to be a push back to show how serious we are. I feel the movement has already started, but it's not too late for PTCGO. So, you ask for patience, we ask for a quality product. Where is the compromise going to be? Hopefully the people being paid to do this (instead of the people paying to do this) make the budge. That would make common sense. Again, I am happy to help tell you the issues that are driving important people away, if you are serious about it, you know the key members that you need to listen to and make changes for. They are the ones that will keep your game alive.

Thanks Pops as well :) I can tell you're good people, and I hope you've enjoyed your first year here at PTCGO. Again, we want the same thing, but you that are being paid (developers, company in Colorado this is outsourced to, etc.) really need to budge, in a major way. This isn't negative, but just positive feedback of how we can make PTCGO good, so Mathis, please be transparent and welcome this feedback and not facist regime and try to sweep everything under the carpet. I guess I'll see if this gets blocked or not. Thanks Mods, Pops I hope to talk with you again, maybe on a more balanced level. It's hard from this side to really engage, the only time I have a voice is when I write a manifesto or something, lol. But being a frontliner with key contacts in the game, I do bring merit, and I'm not sure how many more times the message can be said without sweeping changes from either side (and if nothing is done about it, then something drastic I fear may take place) :(

But thanks Pops, thanks for the vine. All the best, and I do mean that, and I will wait like as you ask (for now) and see what happens...thanks,

Archived