Salamanence (plasma blast) attack bug

Escape27

My Salamence (64) from the Plasma Blast set was not able to use an attack when a prism energy (93 - Next Destinies) was attached to it, as well as three fire energies. The attack called for a water, fire and two colorless energies. On my turns with Salamence as my active pokemon, I was not given the option to attack. The card I was attacking was a Sandile (from XY set, I believe. It would be #69). I have a "screen shot" on my phone if that would help.

The only two holo cards attached to Salamence were Bagon (6) and Shelgon (7) from the Dragon Vault set.

I realized that (only basic pokemon) when I was driving down the highway... just came back on to ask an admin to close the thread (please). Sorry about that. I just missed the word "Basic". Thanks Najito.

And chronophysicist, as far as reading it "properly", I have dyslexia and a reading disorder. Sometimes words that are there are not actually seen by me. Believe me. Before I put this up, I poured over why it wouldn't work. My eyes did not let me see the word "basic."

Archived