Versus Still Does Not Work for Me

MrPerfect1

Trainer Challenge and Quickmatch both work Perfectly for me. However, when I click on Versus all that happens is the Pop Up Box Appears and Says "Waiting." I m assuming that I do not need to wait 10-15 minutes to find an opponent. If this is the case and it regularly takes 1/4 of an hour to find an opponent because Versus is so Unpopular then I can try waiting longer.

If I try minimizing my screen and then reopen it, all I can see is a completely black page. Prior to the most recent update, Trainer Challenge and Quickmatch both Worked 100% and when I would click on Versus the screen would just keep flickering. I guess it is an improvement that after this update the flickering has stopped and the pop up box fully loads but now it just freeze after appearing.

Hi MrPerfect1,

If you've already made sure your connection is stable and all the necessary drivers are installed, I'd recommend a clean install:

To perform a clean install; remove all traces of the Pokémon Trading Card Game client from your computer and re-download the game to a separate directory(folder) than previously used. Install the new files from this directory and attempt to relaunch the game.

If that doesn't clear up the issue, send a ticket to the Support Team with your DXDiag log or equivalent and a list of what you've already tried. The team will be able to give more detailed assistance if needed.

You can enter the Support Portal to send them a ticket by clicking the link in my signature.

Thanks and I hope this helped!

Archived