Game should End Immediately after 6th prize card collected.

dgit2

So as I am typing this I just knocked out my opponent's 6th pokemon and collected my 6th prize card. I don't understand why the game doesn't end until my opponent picks his new active pokemon. He hasn't picked it yet and my timer is running. I think he wants my timer to end so he gets the win. I think they should update it so the game automatically ends after the 6th prize card has been collected.

We actually discussed this on our weekly Dev team call yesterday and all agreed that it would be best to end the match immediately after the final Prize is drawn. It's in the pipeline to get changed, I'm just not sure when that change will make it to the public.

We actually discussed this on our weekly Dev team call yesterday and all agreed that it would be best to end the match immediately after the final Prize is drawn. It's in the pipeline to get changed, I'm just not sure when that change will make it to the public.

Very good news! I was going to suggest the same thing before I saw this thread. :)

Archived