Low quality cards

stormesp

why i see all the cards , boxes, etc with low quality? before the update of the last month i played with normal quality pictures :confused:

You can change your video performance settings by going to 'Options' (an icon of gears), clicking the Video tab, then selecting 'Best Looking' as your Performance Setting.

If that does not work, you can try running the Refresher.exe program located in the installation directory of the game, and that might just fix the issue.

Hope that helps!

Hi stormesp,

Have you tried changing your resolution settings in-game? You could have the game on a resolution that doesn't properly fit your screen, making the game's graphics a little wonky. You can change the resolution via the Options panel as well.

Still the same problem even changing the resolution , now i want to reinstall the game but i cant uninstall the game¬¬

edit: I solved the problem , was a problem of the configuration from my graphic card. Thanks for the help

Hey stormesp,

As this issue has been resolved, I'll be closing your thread. Please feel free to create a new thread or submit a ticket to the support team via the link in my signature if you need help with anything else.

Thanks for playing!

Archived