Aromatisse Fairy Tech + Big Basics

UltimaKey

I was thinking about tweaking this deck around for a bit and it seemed to work out great! But, there's one spot to mess around in the deck what would be better?

(By the way this deck is XerneasEX, LandorusEX, ThundurusEX, Xerneas NonEX x4, YveltalEX, MewtwoEX, VirizionEX x2, and GenesectEX with Prism Energies, Rainbow Energies, 1plasma energy, and some other energies. )

DarkraiEX, TropicalBeach, DeoxysEX, or another EX that is listed.

What do you trainers think? Leave suggestions and thoughts on this deck, everything is much appreciated!

~Your Pal UltimaKey

What are you thinking for the amount of energy,

since your running baby xerneas i assume your atleast 5 basic fairy, also you dont need rainbow unless you feel you need more energy that provides multiple energy as basic fairy will give free retreat with Fairy Garden.

combination of palkia ex and sigilyph safeguard is a popular tech and almost gurantess win against blastoise/rayboar decks that don't run catchers or non ex attackers.

Oh yes! Will apply something like EnteiEX could help great, will test this out. But if something like Pyroar or CharizardEX from the next set I will try those too :) thanks for the suggestion

i heard there are decks which include latias ex / sigi (safeguard) / palkia ex

if this really exist what would a decklist look like if anyone has something like that or an idea?

PalkiaEX and Sigilyph? Never heard of that tech could you mind explaining?

palkia would hit rayquaza/black kyurem ex for at least 100 dmg then auro retreat back for you to bring back sigilyph/suicune to block black kyurem/rayquaza's attack

Oh yes! Will apply something like EnteiEX could help great, will test this out. But if something like Pyroar or CharizardEX from the next set I will try those too :) thanks for the suggestion

I wouldnt suggest charizard ex, entei ex is most ideal or heatran even if your running plasma variant with muscle band.

Reason being entei is more efficient, just takes 3 energy 2 which atleast have to be special and often secures the super effective ko on any pokemon weak to fire unless its mega or has some additional effects in play. Charizard on the other hand needs more energy and it does excess damage with the risk of it being wooped my yveltal ex effortlessly on return. it may have advantage on ex where weakness doesnt apply but often there will be a better more efficient alternative for that.

palkia would hit rayquaza/black kyurem ex for at least 100 dmg then auro retreat back for you to bring back sigilyph/suicune to block black kyurem/rayquaza's attack

Yup thanks for that. This is quite a killer and important combo as the conservation of energy is important and palkia accomplishes that. You may find you can even switch active the non ex xerneas from the pokemon list youve provided as it can lead your opponent to unavoidably waste resources if their not prepared.

If you prefer the one hit ko's palkia ex with muscle band and two deoxys in play hits for the ko.

Without palkia or sigilpyh/suicune safeguard im afraid rayquaza/blk kyurem ex will steamroll your deck swiping all/most of your energy in play, you'll have to be very lucky to get a ko with very little energy in return only to be completely swiped again, and often delphox/electrode/beach will negate any chances with Ns.

Awesome, gonna try both, sigilyph with palkia is really good it seems. Yes been having trouble trying to KO ray/boar decks, hopefully this will come through! Thanks for talking me out of charizardEX :P

Victini EX is probably a better fire type than Entei EX here, since it requires one less prism/rainbow and also has a useful first attack - you can replace one baby Xerneas with it.

Plasma Espeon is an option for trying to snipe Trubbish.

Hmm Plasma Espeon does seem it could make an impact :) If i'm not facing a deck that doesn't run garbodor I can just discard it by ultra ball/computer search. Thanks for the idea! Not sure for victiniEX though, but will try it!

I wouldn't really think victiniEX would be great due to it's low HP since it's an EX, but as always I will try this!! :)

I've been testing this deck with a 2-2 Trevenant line to try and lock down Blastoise/Emboar match ups since those are typically the worst for the deck and it's been pretty positive so far! Thoughts?

Archived