Cards disappearing from collection (sl1o rayquaza col)

nico3o5

hi not sure if this is only that card or others , i made a trade not to long ago and i got a rayquaza sl10 from call of legends it was in my folder for the times i checked but today it wasnt there i looked back at my trades in case i made a mistake of trading that cards and i went and checked EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM and i did no trade the cards PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE i hope this has not happen to anyone i wait for your response thank you, if there anotherplace where i can eport these types of proble please let m know ant my crd back ssoon as possible thankyou

Hello nico3o5,

I'm sorry to hear that! :( For individual item queries, please submit a ticket to the support team for a one-on-one investigation. You can submit a ticket by simply clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Be sure to add as much information as possible, including the exact card (with Collector Number) and a general time frame for when you noticed the card was missing.

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

EDIT: I talked to a friend about my problem, and after watching a few tutorials I figured out where my deck was! :D So it was user error. That's a UI/UX problem instead of a bug, Sorry! Leaving post for posterity.

I tried to submit a query using the ticket method but I got this message. Trying inside the app itself not only froze the app but it messed up my browser and distended it. So here i am, in the forums, with a similar problem.

Insufficient Account Information

[TABLE=class: contentBody, width: 360]

[TD=class: folderSelected, bgcolor: #EEEEEE, align: left]Invalid Querystring![/TD]

[/TABLE]

Even though I logged in? And it was automatically authenticating? Anyways, I had an entire theme deck disappear. I went a bought the noble victories deck this saturday, redeemed it on Sunday. It showed up fine in my collection so I threw away the code.. and today when I logged in, it was gone! I feel like I threw away money since I mostly play online. Is this something that happens a lot? I'll probably start writing the codes down on the inside of my deck boxes in case this happens again, though since it actually did redeem, it'll probably be seen as invalid/already used. x_x; I wish the site kept track of the redemption. I love the idea of playing online, since I stopped buying cards because as an older person I only have a few minutes here or there to play, but... Everything, even reporting a bug, took forever and was so... buggy. I want to get back into pokemon but not if it's going to be this frustrating. Thank you for reading, even though I know you guys probably can't do anything since games be complicated.

Hi LeesBeedrills,

I'm glad to hear that your card problem was resolved! For the error you're receiving in the support portal, we recommend clearing your cache and trying again. If this doesn't help, please also try another web browser and let us know via a new thread if these fixes don't help.

Thanks!

thank you very much for the quick response i did as you asked and they quicly reply im very happy on how you guys attend your customers i would also like to say that i checked my folder and the cards was there BUT it shows thats a rayquaza sl10 but if i type the card on search it does not come up i click the button were it shows different version of the card and turnps up it shows dialga so i assume it has to do with the sl cards bug problem with the art work so now i knw i have a dialga sr but it show its a rayquaza sl 10 hope you guys fix this thanks again

Hi again nico3o5,

Oh, I see. The issue you're explaining was recently brought to the attention of the Dev team and will be on the list for investigation. In that case, I'll be closing this thread as a known bug. Please feel free to check the Known Bugs thread (in the Announcements forum) every once in a while for any updates.

Thanks again for your patience, and I'm glad to hear that you are satisfied with our support! :)

Archived