I can't text during a PVP game

SlamGouveia

I cant enter any character in the text box during a game, I only can send the defaults emoticons. Is that something that isnt implemented yet or is it just me?

Thanks

Hi SlamGouveia,

It sounds like your chat settings are set to Limited. Please try logging into pokemon.com using your game credentials, and click "Edit Profile" from your profile page. From here, click "Pokémon TCG Online Settings" and find the Social Settings section.

You can change your settings to Open to open all social preferences, or you can choose Custom to change individual options such as Friend Chat, Public Chat, and Private Messaging. Each option will explain what happens if you choose it.

Be sure to click "Submit" after making your desired changes, and you should be able to chat freely! I hope this was helpful. :)

Hi again SlamGouveia,

I'm glad to hear that! I'll be closing this thread then. If you come across any more problems or need help with anything else, please feel free to create a new thread or submit a ticket to the support team via the link in my signature.

Thanks for your patience!

Archived