3 things I'd like to see improved upon!

Zneasel

Dear dev. team! First of all I must say thanks for implementing the tournament feature! I think that everyone has been waiting for this, and I can't wait to try it out more. Awesome! :D

With that said, here are the things that I personally find most frustrating about the game right now:

• The new deck viewing UI. I like the new feature that only the relevant cards are initially shown when searching a deck (for example, Ultra Ball only shows Pokémon), but when selecting "show all" it gets very messy. I usually try to check what's prized, but with the new side-scrolling UI it's very hard to get a good overview. Please consider adding an option to view the deck in a way similar to the discard pile.
  • The matchmaking system. I'd really like a more advanced matchmaking system for random battles. When experienced players constantly get paired against new players, the game becomes uninteresting for both. In [Content removed - please keep all discussion on the topic of Pokémon. -Prof. Poplar], there are 4 different "skill levels" to choose from - "just starting out" to "tournament practice" - perhaps something similar would work in PTCGO? Also, a ranking system would be really nice. Right now there appears to be some kind of ranking implemented, since a player can have the "advantage", but why isn't this visible anywhere?
  • The trading system. This has been brought up many times already, so I'm not going to keep rambling.

Just wanted to share my thoughts on this, but in general I'm very pleased with the development right now. Keep up the AWESOME work!

Hey Zneasel!

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll pass these along to the Dev team for review and leave your thread open for discussion in the meantime.

As always, we appreciate your input!

P.S. Glad you're excited about tournaments - we are too! :)

Archived