SB3 deck Tournament.

sbyoungmoney

So I have been thinking of hosting this tournament for a while.

Open to Public Prizes will be given to everyone who participates win or lose you will get something. Initiative to get this going. Everyone must play on time tho. I hope to get to the next phase of this tournament going by the end of this week. Be sure to check the forums once every day if you participate. I am thinking of upping the prizes of the top 8 and giving a pack or packs to the bottom trainers to keep it competitive.

The way this tournament will be played out is with three decks (each deck representing a Pokémon). Once one of your decks loses you cannot use that deck against your opponent in the same round again. In order for you to win a round you must defeat all three of your opponent’s decks. If you lose to your opponent’s first deck you are allowed to change decks but your opponent may not change deck and has to use the same deck until you defeat it. Once all your decks are destroyed you lose and the winner moves on to the next round with a (1-0) record.

Deck rules:

1. Modified format

2. Each deck must be different. If you are using a sableye in one of your decks you are not allowed to use sableye in the other two of your decks. Only energies and trainers are allowed to be repeated in your decks

3.You must register all three decks to me (on this forum) to be approved.

4.Top 8 player will have to make a forth deck with the Pokémon that are in there already made decks. To play in the top 8 (That’s assuming they make it to the top 8) they will have 4 decks. I wanted to make it 6 but I think that’s a little too much.

The format will be ND-on, (The Modified Format for those who don't play in real life) if anyone is using any illegal set then you will be automatically disqualified from the tournament. (Reprints are okay though, ex: Switch etc.)

2. There will be 5 rounds of Swiss followed by a top cut of 8, (due to the 32 player limit) each round must be reported by both players. Each round will be given a max of 7-10 days to be played out (12am PST). If the game has not been played the player who did not show up for the match will forfeit, and the other must report this. If neither reports this statement, then a coin flip will result for a winner. (sorry but it's to speed up the matches)

4. THERE WILL BE NO UNSPORTSMANLIKE CONDUCT IN THIS TOURNAMENT, if you are found to be unsportsmanlike to your opponent then you will be disqualified immediately DISCONNECTION ISSUES disconnections will result in a player discussion. Both players must both agree to the disconnection, I know everyone does not have a strong internet connection so sometimes this happens (happens to me as well). However if someone tries to say the internet disconnected on them after they were trying to "concede" or did "concede" the ending result will be a loss to the conceding player.

6. ENTRY FEE IS FREE!!!

7. 32 player limit first come first serve.

1st PRIZE: 20 xy packs 2nd prize: 8 xy packs3rd prize: 4 xy packs4th prize: 2 xy packs Packs due to change to newer packs

Players I hope to participate and who are invited: A week will be given to invitees to confirm there participation.

THIS IS MY FIRST FORUM TOURNAMENT SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME.. THERE MIGHT BE SOME MISTAKES :D

1.Seeker33

2.Dalek2011

3.Micah477

4.Jasonwee

5.Najito

6.Grizzlych

7.Freespirit

8.Immrflubadub

9.Supernova51d

10.Deadplayer

11.GUQKAKNAJA

12.W0NK4

13.CHERRYLLIA

14.NEILK

15.GATO1111

16. Mysterymonsters

17. Apophys_MD

Thanks for invite :) I'm in :D I can't play same pokemon in 2 decks? Like I can't have Dusknoir in Darkrai and Empoleon, so I need to choose do I want to play it in Darkrai or Empoleon? Thanks

ur tournament looked interesting

could i join ?

Thanks for your interest i will put you in the reserves.

Thanks for invite :) I'm in :D I can't play same pokemon in 2 decks? Like I can't have Dusknoir in Darkrai and Empoleon, so I need to choose do I want to play it in Darkrai or Empoleon? Thanks

Yes that is correct.. It has to be either dusknoir/darkrai OR dusknoir/empoleon. You have been added now we wait to so if 30 more players would like to participate.

Yes that is correct.. It has to be either dusknoir/darkrai OR dusknoir/empoleon. You have been added now we wait to so if 30 more players would like to participate.

Ok, thanks :)

Each round will be given a max of 7-10 days to be played out

I think 3-4 maybe 5 days is just fine. 7 or more is just way to long in my oppinion.

Each round will be given a max of 7-10 days to be played out

I think 3-4 maybe 5 days is just fine. 7 or more is just way to long in my oppinion.

The faster people play there games the faster we will move on. i am hoping trainers will finish there matches in one day so we could move on to the next round. i gave 7-10 because there could potentially be 6 games being played in one round so i thought this would be fair. idk though. i just hope it goes well. thanks for your input. will take it into consideration.

Ill enter, however im surprised on some names on the list and the lack of some others :P

Also why no Next Destinies onwards? it goes in current modified format

Ill enter, however im surprised on some names on the list and the lack of some others :P

Also why no Next Destinies onwards? it goes in current modified format

You my friend are right that was a typo on my part. ND on.. And i invited people who are usually on the forums so there wouldn't be any forum confusion(i.e people who don't often log onto the forums). i only looked through the PVP section. I probably should have look through all sections of the forums. but if i don't get the 32 people i invited with in this week i will open it up to everyone. Thanks for your participation :)

It must be very difficult to make a perfect invite list though.

This tournament does sound interesting and tough! All the people I've played against on that list are good players.

Good luck and have fun people! :]

You my friend are right that was a typo on my part. ND on.. And i invited people who are usually on the forums so there wouldn't be any forum confusion(i.e people who don't often log onto the forums). i only looked through the PVP section. I probably should have look through all sections of the forums. but if i don't get the 32 people i invited with in this week i will open it up to everyone. Thanks for your participation :)

Theres a few people listed that dont play anymore (20tornadus for example), cheefsweetleef to my knowledge doesnt do tournaments, also i miss names of people like rokresh, war_greymon, desdaddy to name a few :)

It must be very difficult to make a perfect invite list though.

This tournament does sound interesting and tough! All the people I've played against on that list are good players.

Good luck and have fun people! :]

Hi cymantex you are more then welcome to join. i was only looking for people who are consistently on the forums and if your one of those trainers then your in. but will have to be put on the reserves till the people on the list decided if they do or do not want to join. freespirit87 is right. some of the trainers on this list might not play the game anymore.. i did go pretty far back on the PVP sections to make this list.

Theres a few people listed that dont play anymore (20tornadus for example), cheefsweetleef to my knowledge doesnt do tournaments, also i miss names of people like rokresh, war_greymon, desdaddy to name a few :)

All trainers are going to be welcome to join. i just made this list based on who has been on the forums the longest. I must of missed some trainers but it was hard putting this list together cause i also tried to invite trainers who were on my friends list in game. but for the mean time i will try to get players who are on the list since i seen them online or on the forums from time to time. :)

Archived