i cant get in to the game since the lest update

idogut

i cant get in to the game since the lest maintenance the game writes cheking for refresher update and then sand's me out of the game opens the refresher and doing it all over again what do i do?

Hello IDOGUT!

Sorry to hear you have having trouble with your game updating! If you haven't already, please try locating your Pokémon TCG Online folder and launching the refresher.exe file. This should prompt the refresher to load properly so you can access the game! If this isn't the case, please try fully uninstalling the game, taking care to remove all related files and folders from your computer, and downloading the latest version of the installer via the Download link on the Pokémon TCG Online homepage.

If you still aren't able to access the game after trying these fixes, the best course of action would be to submit a ticket to the support team for further assistance. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question". Please add as much information as possible, including a summary of your system specs (obtainable via DxDiag for Windows or the System Profiler for Mac).

Good luck, and thanks for your patience!

Hello IDOGUT!

Sorry to hear you have having trouble with your game updating! If you haven't already, please try locating your Pokémon TCG Online folder and launching the refresher.exe file. This should prompt the refresher to load properly so you can access the game! If this isn't the case, please try fully uninstalling the game, taking care to remove all related files and folders from your computer, and downloading the latest version of the installer via the Download link on the Pokémon TCG Online homepage.

If you still aren't able to access the game after trying these fixes, the best course of action would be to submit a ticket to the support team for further assistance. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question". Please add as much information as possible, including a summary of your system specs (obtainable via DxDiag for Windows or the System Profiler for Mac).

Good luck, and thanks for your patience!

but if i will remove all related files and folders from my computer it wont my progres will deleted?

All of your game progress is saved on our end. One cool thing about that is you can login from any compatible computer you own and still access your collection and everything else you have unlocked! If you need any assistance with re-installing the game please let us know!

Hi idogut,

I'm glad to hear that your problem was resolved! :) I'll be closing this thread now. If you come across any other issues or need help with anything else, please feel free to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature.

Thanks for playing!

Archived