Sign in to follow this  
TPCi_Mathis

Official Bug Thread for Tournament Testing

nwc
Same goes to me...lost 8 tickets....:(

Dear moderator, would like to ask if we can retrieve our lost tickets due to the bug?

For the Alpha Test 6, I participated in 1 standard tourney and I won the game but I only get 2 LT packs and a silver trophy...

dracosire

Hi all,

i lost 8 tickets for 0 battle yesteday, because the game didn't started.

An other problem is that i leave in UE, and the tournament began only at 1am in my country ^^' (i am french). It is the same problem for all tournament tests. I know that it's not the good topic for that, but i hope that the problem can be solve. Because a lot of person as me, have never participate on the tournament for this big problem

Mod_Poplar

Hello trainers!

You can read more about some of the stability issues experienced during the 4/24 Tournaments testing period in the latest Sticky in the Announcements subforum. We appreciate your reports and your patience. :)

Regarding lost Tournament Tickets, you'll see other users reporting that they've received them at a later time. If you still do not have your Tournament Tickets within 24 hours, it may help to submit a ticket to the support team. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question". Please add as much detail as possible, including the number of missing tickets and the tournament during which you lost them.

Thanks again for your patience, and we look forward to the continuation of Tournaments testing!

dracosire

Thank you very much for your answer, indeed I was paid off my tickets. So it's perfect

Korthe

Hey guys,

I just encountered what I believe to be a bug. I was playing the last match of a tournament to day, and was going to win. The opposing player 'conveniently' went inactive, and I've been sitting at the "Inactive Opposing Player" message for 20 minutes now. It would be great if you could prevent this in the future, as I'm sure it's frustrating for others to encounter poor sports, similar to the one I faced today.

Korthe

Upon further inspection, the guy disconnected himself, and it says he won the match. I did not receive any first place rewards. It is quite infuriating to lose your rewards because someone quits early.

shuva40raj

I lost connections multiple times during the tournament. It said lost connections to server and when tried to log in sais the server you specified is not available please try again. And this happened multiple times.

bobsbread

while playing with verdant frost theme deck today i discovered a bug. when using Yamagea's U-Turn attack to knock out my opponents pokemon for the 6th card for the win the game would freeze leaving me inside the previous game with the timer reset. was going to play in the final match but i did not get to because it said i went inactive since i could no start the new game (even though the opponent started) this happened twice in the same situation, so this might be a very serious bug you should look into. its either this or a player is doing this

DefteroX

I will go join in a tournament and say it client Invalid ID, why????

Edited by Prof_Poplar
Merged post with official thread. -Prof. Poplar

mathismax

Hi I waited for more than 1 hour but my second round of the last tournament still did not begin. Now I have to go and have to quit the game. Hope I can get my tickets back.

RoyalDuke

I had some connection issues, my internet was fine but i kept getting loosing contact with the server or something... and then after that once i logged back in (in less than 5 mins) i couldnt get back into the match... this was especially frustrating when i got into the finals and was about to win and this error caused me to lose...

but i played someone who also lost the connection and i did have to wait the 5 mins out...

RoyalDuke

also i think kakuna's hide attack may suffer from the same problem as the baby pokemon, after one time heads (preventing all damage)

worked for at least another turn :P

Trakyan

I only noticed two bugs, one was that the count down timer for the time remaining for the round would sometimes not work, and just display zero while nothing happens. The other was that when my opponent ran out of time, nothing happened, I was stuck there waiting for a while, I logged out then back in and was put right back into the match and had to wait again. It worked out in the end and I got the rewards and stuff, though

jeepeetout

Hi,

I won a tournament, but I got the second prize...

Is there any ways I can have my 1st prize please

By private trade or something, maybe?

I have a screen capture that proves that I won

...but I can't post it on the forum

Than You :)

Fariel

I joined a tourny and some how it took 8 tickets... -_-

Then FIRST round I played Jirachi for the effect and said YES to getting the card then it never popped up a window... Just say there running the timer for like 4 mins then I just gave up and quit...

Am I going to be getting my tickets back? It took 8 when the tourny was only 4.... -_- I should have 11 and now I have 3... also lost the toruny because the game glitched when it was suppose to open the window for choosing a card... -_-

Can any moderator refund me my 8 tickets? Now I dont even have enough to enter any more tournys...

Fariel

Todays tournament I joined and it took 8 TICKETS... I only got 4 back from the tournament... also the game glitched when I played Jirachi to search... it didnt pop up so I had to take a loss.... THEN the 2nd tourny I get a Disconnection error from the server.... LOST ALL MY TICKETS now i cant play tournaments.... Are mods going to refund tickets or give tickets to ppl?

EDIT: Just lost 4 more tickets cuz the tourny screen froze on 0:00... waited like 10 mins and D/C'd... So now I got 3 tickets and cant enter any more tournys... Alpha SUCKS

Shad88

I just won a tourney but i didn't get the zoroark promo card. Also in a previous tourney the game glitched when i used junk hunt and the screen said that my opponent was inactive. I waited the minute and the game still wasn't respond, so i relaunch it and have take a loss. After a while I informed that i was 3rd in this tourney but never got the prize pack.

So i am waiting for the Zoroark promo and a single pack to be refunded.

My_Real_Name
I just won a tourney but i didn't get the zoroark promo card. .
Same thing happended to me just now

sdrawkcab190

I conceded my match in top 4 of a tournament since I knew I could no longer win the match, and did not receive any prizes as a result. Is this intentional? You shouldn't be punished for conceding when it speeds up the tournament / prevents it from dragging on.

EDIT:

My mistake, I didn't realize the prizes were awarded upon the completion of the tournament.

VioletPumpkin

I also won a tournament in this round of testing and received the 2nd place prizes instead of the 1st place ones (2 FF packs and a silver trophy), and I have an idea as to why that might have happened. When the 2nd Round of that tournament began, I was automatically placed into the finals without entering into a battle at all (presumably because my opponent left the tournament before the beginning of the round). Since I only "won" two battles, maybe that might've been why the system gave the wrong prizes? In any case, hopefully that can narrow down some of the possibilities.

Should I send in a support ticket so that I can get the correct prizes?

My_Real_Name
I also won a tournament in this round of testing and received the 2nd place prizes instead of the 1st place ones (2 FF packs and a silver trophy), and I have an idea as to why that might have happened. When the 2nd Round of that tournament began, I was automatically placed into the finals without entering into a battle at all (presumably because my opponent left the tournament before the beginning of the round). Since I only "won" two battles, maybe that might've been why the system gave the wrong prizes? In any case, hopefully that can narrow down some of the possibilities.

Should I send in a support ticket so that I can get the correct prizes?

exactly the same thing happened to me. My opponent in the second round quit and I ended up winning the tournament. So I recieved the second place prize (2 FF packs and the silver trophy).

Kurai-Norai

Upon receiving my prizes for 3rd-4th place, for the tournament ticket, it states "0|1(locked)" with a 4 where the | is (as I got back 4 tokens). You can see what I mean here: [Content removed - posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted. -Prof. Poplar]

As I won more tier twos, the locked count increased with the same trend: 0|X(locked) where | is the 4 overlapping the divider and X is the number of locked tickets which I seemed to have gotten only with tier two (my highest) wins [X = 3 for my latest round].

For the tournament where I lost at tier one (the beginning), the ticket just show "4" as it would normally would have been expected.

Edited by Prof_Poplar
Posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted.

wilyfungi

What VioletPumpkin said just happened to me. My opponent R2 was gone, so I advanced to finals and then won that match, but I never got the Zoroark. I am not worried about getting the card, just hope to help report that there is a bug, cheers.

Apophys_MD

I have another case of incorrect tourney rewards - I won, but was given 2nd place rewards. And in my case as well, one of my matches did not occur (the 2nd match). I submitted a support ticket already, but I thought it might be prudent to post here as well.

I had 3 prior tournaments in this period that gave correct rewards (nobody dropped out of those).

EDIT: New bug: Total tournament time keeps going if you don't leave it when it completes. And when it's long enough, over 6 digits (1 hour), the timer may show it in two lines, with the last digit on the 2nd line. The top line is partly cut off by the border.

Mod_Alder

Im sorry you have encountered an issue. Would you please submit a CS ticket describing your problem, by following the link in my signature.

Thank you.

Sign in to follow this