could not connect to server

sin2001

Ok So last week I was able to get on with no problems to play. Now when I open Pokemon TCG it says could not connect to server. I made sure my firewall is allowing and it is I deleted and re downloaded the game and still getting the same thing. How can I fix it? This happens right before the login screen comes on.

Much thanks.

I suggest that you send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

Hi sin2001,

There has been some downtime over the past few days. If the server was down at the time, then you would receive such an error.

Try starting the game from Refresher.exe. This file can be found in the folder where the game is installed – you can do a search for Pokémon Trading Card Game Online, and you will find it in that folder.

If that doesn't work, go to your Pokémon Trading Card Game Online folder, right click on the file Pokémon Trading Card Game Online.exe and click on 'Run as administrator'.

I have the same problem too, and I did the steps suggested above, but it still doesn't work. I did the Refresher AND 'Run as administrator' on the Pokemon Trading Card Game Online.exe file, and neither worked. I've been having this problem for some time now...

Jayyarbrough, Seeing that you already done the above steps, I suggest that you send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

Archived