Authenticating Forever

SkillTrainerV

I think this is a common problem, but every time i put my user and pass it will just authenticate forever!! I have been trying again and again for a whole week now. Please Help!!

I am sorry to hear that, it should not take a long time for authentication.

I would recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game, or running the refresher program located in the installation directory of your game.

Hope that helps!

Howdy!

Give this is a try:

Try starting the game from Refresher.exe. This file can be found in the folder where the game is installed – you can do a search for Pokémon Trading Card Game Online, and you will find it in that folder.

If that doesn't work, go to your Pokémon Trading Card Game Online folder, right click on the file Pokémon Trading Card Game Online.exe and click on 'Run as administrator'.

Ok this is what i found out so far.

The problem is most likely the router itself.

As long as i put my pc into DMZ mode i can play perfectly.

All other computers who can't be put there because you can do it with just a single pc at one time have this disgusting

"Authentication" stuck thing going on.

It would be nice from Pokemon Tech guys to figure out how to circumvent this router blocking.

I tried port forwarding but nothing worked

Muffinlina,

If you haven't already, please go to the support portal and create a ticket for this issue. The more specific information you can provide the customer support team (modem brand/serial number, router brand/serial number, internet service provider, etc.), the easier it will be for the game engineers to investigate the cause and find a solution.

Archived