Avatar and AI Trainer battle rewards Problems

CTRAINGAMER

After discovering this game last night, I played through the entire 'Gold Cup', defeating every trainer at least once and the next day I told my friend about the game. After he played through a few matches I noticed him checking out the store and then I noticed that he had about 100 'P' and was buying some cards online. I got excited and wanted to buy some myself so I logged on to do so. When I logged on my avatar was completely randomized and I went to check my 'P' amount and noticed I had none. At fist I thought it my be a small glitch so I restarted the entire game but when I got back, I still had none. Annoyed, I decided to try getting more 'P' to see if that would do anything. I beat the second guy (the fire type guy) all the way up to three star stars and still got nothing. I'm not sure if you are aware of this bug or not so I wanted to let you know. To me, this one bug is more then enough to make me not want to play. I mean, why should I do what everyone else dose and get nothing, meanwhile they're getting all kinds of rewards and free digital cards? Not only is that really lame, that also puts me at a pretty big disadvantage online.

Hello CTRAINGAMER,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your tokens accumulating! This sounds like a job for our support team. I recommend submitting a ticket to them by clicking the support portal link found in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Thank you for your patience!

Archived