Unable to Redeem

Seagram

When I try to redeem an online booster pack from any of the 6 physical codes that I have from within actual booster packs I have purchased, nothing happens. It registers the code and pack info but when I hit claim, nothing. I would have submitted a ticket if the page worked, but every effort I have made redirects me to a broken page after I log in at the support website. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong...

Hi Seagram,

Have you checked your collection under the Packs tab to see if the packs were added there without a notification? If your packs are not there or do not show up there within 24 hours, I recommend submitting a ticket to the support team and keeping the codes handy in case the team needs that information.

There could be a few reasons why the support portal isn't working for you. Please try accessing the support portal by clicking the link in my signature. If you're still getting a broken page, please try clearing your cache and trying again. Another option would be to attempt to access this page via a different web browser.

Thanks for your patience! :)

Thank you for your quick reply.

I have checked there with no luck. I've tried a different browser, clearing my cache, and even a different computer entirely but every time I try to log on at the support page I get redirected to a blank page that says:

Insufficient Account Information

Invalid Querystring!

:(

Hi Seagram,

I recommend emailing the @techhelp address linked on the support portal for assistance with this log-in issue. They should be able to provide you with more help.

Thanks so much for your patience!

Archived