What's with all these spin-off threads...?

Milkshakes

STarted a fourm trend? Well mine was more classey than others (not your) I'll explain in a more private place

STarted a fourm trend? Well mine was more classey than others (not your) I'll explain in a more private place

Oh... I only made that thread so I can practice getting into character. >.< Next time, in this forum, I'll try one of my other characters (one that isn't so obscene).

Oh... I only made that thread so I can practice getting into character. >.< Next time, in this forum, I'll try one of my other characters (one that isn't so obscene).

yeperroonooos!

The only amusing one was Milkshakes's.

Ugh. So typical of people not in the Cool Kid's Club to perpetuate thread fads and then execute them really poorly.

Any people that should be in the CKC since I left?

not me? sry mine was stupid plus MIlkshakes had a well to not offend people she had a really good impression going on.

Ps: Ludwig or Prince_Ludwig you should join my online league

123, Mew, and Milkshakes are in. It's really inorganized do to constant spammers but you should join. AND NINTENDUCK!!!!!!!!!!! good to see you old friend

not me? sry mine was stupid plus MIlkshakes had a well to not offend people she had a really good impression going on.

123, Mew, and Milkshakes are in. It's really inorganized do to constant spammers but you should join. AND NINTENDUCK!!!!!!!!!!! good to see you old friend

No, not you.

I'm reading through all the online league stuff. Maybe I could find the opportunity to decide whether or not I'd want to be part of it if everyone on this forum stopped posting for a few hours so I can read every post. >.>;

Edit: Nintenduck, of course you're still in the Cool Kid's Club.

No, not you.

I'm reading through all the online league stuff. Maybe I could find the opportunity to decide whether or not I'd want to be part of it if everyone on this forum stopped posting for a few hours so I can read every post. >.>;

Edit: Nintenduck, of course you're still in the Cool Kid's Club.

dang it! oh well i'll wait a few months until my copypasta blows over then i'll see if i can join then

Archived