Victini Victory Star Bug on "Flip Coin until you Get Tails"

alexsb633

Hi! After last patch i noticed that Victory Star Ability from Victini (NV and LT) dosen't offer me a option to reflip in attack that says "Flip Coin Until you Get Tails". Example: Meloetta (LT) ******** Star Piroutte.

Other bug in this card occurs when i have more than one Victini Victory Star on Bench. It offers me a second reflip in attaks like Fire Shard from Camerupt.

I looked some rules and i think this is really a bug. If not sorry the inconvenience.

Thanks!!!

Hi AlexSB633,

Thanks much for your report on this issue. I'll send it up through the proper channels for review.

Thanks again!

Hi alexsb633,

We were unable to replicate your first report with Meloetta or a few other similar attacks. Any other information you could provide, such as the Victini (including collector number) with which you're experiencing this issue, other Pokémon and effects in play, and the results of the initial coin flips if there seems to be a pattern there.

Thanks for your reports and your patience!

• 2 weeks later...

Just had this same bug come up on the most recent update. It seems that all versions of Victory Star Victini have the problem with "flip a coin until you flip tails" effects where there is no option to reflip. I've tried using this with Plasma Blast Lairon (Iron Head) and LT Meloetta and they both fail to give the option to flip again. It also doesn't matter what you get on your initial flip and there were no other effects in play.

Hey trainers,

I was able to replicate this report now and will be sending it to the Dev team for investigation. In the meantime, I'll be closing this thread.

Thanks for your reports and your patience! :)

Archived