Please make Dusknoir's ability less time consuming.

Spartanclone001

Dusknoir from the expansion Boundaries Crossed is a fantastic card with an amazing ability! Dusknoir will see much play in Play! Pokemon! tournaments all across North America due to his ground breaking ability--he really has a large impact on the Pokemon game and is here to stay!

However, with the newest update, using Dusknoir's ability ("Sinister Hand") is more time consuming than ever! To do Damage Swap, I have to click on Dusknoir's ability, then I am prompted to select his "Damage Swap", followed by selecting a damaged Pokemon, and then to select the Pokemon to transfer damage to, and only to conclude with an "okay" conformation. That process is okay and probably the best option this program has to offer. But... with the newest update, Every time I select Dunknoir's ability and the Pokemon to move damage to and from, they (the Pokemon) all go into a "spinning animation--that step should be removed. I am sure the whole spinning animation is used to show what step is taking place but it is unnecessary as there is already an indication that shows this--the damage counter being moved to and from the Pokemon.

On another note, I would like to tell you, the Developer team, that I have been a Pokemon TCG player since the Base set that was released back in 1999. I am a huge, diehard Pokemon TCG fan who will continue playing Pokemon for as long as I can--I have been playing for over 15 years and loved every minute of it;)! That being said, I know the Pokemon community and what they really are looking for, in terms of a TCG program. I am glad to offer any feedback/suggestions to the Dev team in any way, and offer my constructive criticism only to help things along. I greatly value what you and your team have accomplished so far and want to push this program even further down a more successful path! If you would ever like to talk to me one-on-one with ideas, I am more than willing to due so!

Thank you and stay awesome!

--Spartanclone001--

Howdy Spartanclone001!

Noted and passed along for review! Thanks for your feedback and offer to provide more as needed. :)

I'd say the animation's both a bad AND a good idea.

Corret me if I understood incorrectly (as I haven't seen it in action yet), but it's a good thing that the opponent can now see what exactly happened: before, it looked as if nothing was done, which could be quite confusing.

However, ONLY the opponent should see this. The Dusknoir user knows full well what he did, after all.

I'd say the animation's both a bad AND a good idea.

Corret me if I understood incorrectly (as I haven't seen it in action yet), but it's a good thing that the opponent can now see what exactly happened: before, it looked as if nothing was done, which could be quite confusing.

However, ONLY the opponent should see this. The Dusknoir user knows full well what he did, after all.

I think before people knew Dusknoir was being used because the card would be highlighted. Now, three cards are highlighted shown Dusknoir using the ability, the Pokemon damage is being moved from and the Pokemon damage is being moved to.

Archived