Super rod not working

Forba

Super rod says that you can shuffle back in the deck pokemon or basic energy cards from my discard pile. In this new update, when you use trainer cards that get cards from your deck or the discard pile, a window opens with only the eligible cards for the specific trainer to be chosen. Right? Wrong, at least for super rod. No matter if I have eligible cards in my discard pile, in the window that appears when I use super rod, no cards are shown. So I can't use super rod.

Happened in all matches I've played so far.

:mad:

hes not saying he can't see all the cards he saying super rod is not displaying the legal cards for him to select

clicking show all cards will not make them selectable even if you can see them

Yes, I am having that issue. But in the same game my opponent was able to use his Super Rod. It was the same card # from the same set as mine...

Hello trainers!

I have been able to replicate this only with League promo versions of Super Rod. I will escalate this to the Dev team, and in the meantime, please let us know if you experience this with other versions of the card.

Thanks for your reports! :)

Hi jbcheshire,

If you experience this again without the League promo version of the card, please let us know.

Archived