March Update

jbcheshire

I see that the red box in the upper right corner still shows maintenance for the 27th, and today is the 28th. Does this mean that they forgot to take the message down, or are you going to do additional maintenance today but forgot to change the date?

I hope it's the latter because this update has so many issues. Also, when will promo tin Yveltal EX be available in the trading area???

I think their original plan was to make the Yveltal/Xerneas promos available after the update, but for whatever issues they might have faced, they were forced to push their release date further.

My only complaint is just how long the cards take to load the images. Battling isn't fun when you can't tell what cards you have in your hand. :P

It makes me mad that they waited on the promo Yveltal/Xerneas till this release. I was counting on using them to do some of my deck testing here on TCG prior to some of the States tournaments. Since I couldn't do that, I was forced to either overpay in trade for the non promos or forgo testing with them altogether here... I am so frustrated with how things have been going since the February update!

Archived