Cannot trade any of my cards

ernestasvk

I'm new to the tcgo scene. I've played tcgo for couple of days now and have acquired a couple nice EX cards and an ultra rare that I want to trade but for some reason I am unable to do so. I believe I read somewhere that cards obtained from trainer challenges cannot be traded. But I have also received cards from purchasing booster packs using tokens earned and I'm still unable to trade them. Is this a bug? or am I missing something? If this is as intended I would say the game progression pretty much comes to a halt for me which is a shame.

edit: I have just figured out that you need to check a card for trade and when I do so it says my card is not a tradeable version. I have this message for all my cards. I guess my tcgo journey ends here?

edit: I briefly spoke to someone on the ****** chat who cleared this up for me. Turns out I can't trade any cards because I do not retrieve them from code cards. What a shame, really enjoyed this game but it seems the game is only viable for real life card collectors.

Hi Ernestasvk,

Sorry to hear that you did not receive the answer that you were hoping to hear. We will pass this along as feedback.

Thank you.

Archived