Skyla

Roy-Inverse

Skyla doesnt show the deck and you cant select a target, this only happens with the skyla you get from the league codes, i used all 4 on a game, only the regular worked, the others showed me the UI to select the trainer but there were no cards, clicking the "show all" button didnt show the deck too. I only have 1 regular one so that pretty much breaks 2/3 of my decks :(.

[Content removed - posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted. -Prof. Poplar]

[Content removed - posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted. -Prof. Poplar]

Hey ROY-INVERSE,

Thank you for your report. All bug reports help our team to create a better game experience for all; we will be passing this along for review.

I second this post. I tested it as well and noticed that boundaries crossed Skyla's only work if they are not league promos. Otherwise the UI is empty. Help! I have 4 league skylas and 2 booster skylas so I can't use all the skylas in my decks anymore :/

Hello Roy-Inverse,

In order to protect the safety of other users and to prevent the spread of unofficial information, posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted. You can read more about this rule by clicking the Forum Rules link at the bottom of this page. All bug reports which require screenshots or other links/attachments should be sent to the support team via ticket. You can create a ticket by simply clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Regarding this particular bug, I was able to replicate it with the League promo version only, so thanks for giving us that detail! :) We'll have this sent up to the Dev team for investigation, and I'll be closing this thread in the meantime.

As always, we appreciate your patience and your report!

Archived