Legend Bugs

BBZMarkus

Hi,

i played with my Legend Deck and i noticed some bugs.

First you cant see if a Legend is poisoned and then you cant see how many life points it has left.

And another bug is only with Entei/Raikou Legend. The attack Thunder Fall does no damage at all.

I tried it on pokemon with ability and on pokemon without ability but every time it discards all energys but nothing happens. It does no damage to my own or my opponents pokemon.

Hi BBZMarkus,

We have submitted your report regarding poison markers not being added to LEGEND cards. You can see a LEGEND card's HP by zooming in on the card.

Regarding your report of Thunder Fall not working, the text for this attack reads: "[...] This attack does 80 damage to each Pokémon that has any Poké-Powers (both yours and your opponent's).[...]" As abilities do not count as Poké-Powers, this attack should not do damage to Pokémon with abilities.

Thanks for your reports, and I hope this was helpful!

• 2 weeks later...

wow ok then its pretty much useless...

ok then i ve found another legend bug. i killed a landorus ex with my ray/deox legend and could only take 2 price cards not 3.

the poke power did not work at all.

Hi BBZMarkus,

We were unable to replicate your new report. Were there any other Pokémon or effects in play that could have prevented the Poké-Power from working? If you have any other information to help us with our investigation, please let us know.

Thanks again for your report!

no the only card that would do such an effect is life dew and he had no life dew on his landorus.

and there was no garbodor in play but even if it was i think it doesnt count for poke power only for abilitys.

im gonna try it again mabey it works now.

Archived