Download/Installation not working need help!

ReshiramsTaco13

I keep trying to install/download the Pokemon TCG on my PC but it keeps messing up saying this file isnt' available or it keeps crashing so i have to keep restarting and reinstalling, even after about an hour or so of doing that it still crashes, It would be nice for some help for this problem Thank You!

Hi ReshiramsTaco13,

I recommend that you delete the install file and download it again using a different web browser (Firefox or Google Chrome), then try installing again.

Hope it helps!

This may be a stupid question but i need help also with Uninstalling, last time i tried to i jacked up my computer and had to restore it. :P

No problems!

Windows Start Button -> Control Panel -> Programs & Features -> Uninstall or Change a Program. Fine Pokemon in the list, click on it and select to uninstall.

You may also want to check for leftover stray files and folders, this will ensure a clean install.

1. Go to the Programs and Features section your computer's Control Panel. Select the game and uninstall it.
  2. Go to the directory where the game was installed. The default directory is C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData.
  3. The game stores files in the LocalLow and Roaming folders. Go into the LocalLow folder and delete the "The Pok_mon Company International" folder. Go into the Roaming folder and delete the "Pokemon Trading Card Game Online" folder.
  4. Empty your Recycle Bin.

Archived