Refresher error

ciri_car

I played Pokemon TCGO today, and i installed new windows 8.1, and ofc i installed pokemon, but when i run refresher it download everything, and then at the end of unpacking it print error. PLS help

Hi Ciri_Car,

When you installed TCGO, was it on a newly formatted hard drive, or a hard drive that already had TCGO installed on it previously?

If it was a formatted hard drive, please try to run the game from the Refresher.exe file. The Refresher can be found in your “Pokemon Trading Card Game Online” folder, which you can locate with Windows search.

If your hard drive was not formatted before re-installing TCGO, I would recommend that you try the following:

First, uninstall TCGO from your Control Panel -> Programs & Features -> Uninstall or Change a Program. After you have done this, please follow the instructions below to ensure that all TCGO-related files and folders have been removed.

1. Go to the Programs and Features section your computer's Control Panel. Select the game and uninstall it.
  2. Go to the directory where the game was installed. The default directory is C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData.
  3. The game stores files in the LocalLow and Roaming folders. Go into the LocalLow folder and delete the "The Pok_mon Company International" folder. Go into the Roaming folder and delete the "Pokemon Trading Card Game Online" folder.
  4. Empty your Recycle Bin.

Download TCGO again, and do a fresh install.

Hope this helps!

Archived