Problem with Installation on Mac

BulldogZH

Hello

I've played the game and it worked perfect. But since two days it doesn't work anymore. I cant download a new one. When i start the game it crashes down and there is a message: The program quitted unexpectedly. I started the Laptop new, downloaded it with different browsers and yeah i dont know where the problem is.

If i start the Refresher, it says error during update. Sorry for issue. please re-install the game.

Can anyone help meh ?

Thanks

Hi BulldogZH!

I have had the exact same problem. I am running the latest OS (10.9.2) on my Mac so I am assuming the most recent patch is just not compatible with this OS. Hopefully a forum moderator will respond to your thread in a prompt manner and let us know what the problem is/what we should do.

- NOTaMuggle89

I am having the exact same issue. I've reinstalled it a number of times. Should I link a copy of the problem report from it?

Me too.

I'm on Mac 10.9.2 and the game installs, but when starting it, it crashes everytime.. with really vague error messages, like an empty window with a title of "Error!"

Howdy,

Below youwill find a couple of popular tips to help get TCGO up and running.

1. Please attempt to open the download package and drag both the TCGO gameexecutable and the refresher in to your "Applications Folder". Yourcomputer may be trying to run the refresher program from the applicationsfolder. After dragging it there, run the refresher and load TCGO.

2. From your home screen, click on "Go" and look for the"Library" folder. If you do not see it, hold the "ALT /OPTION" key and it should appear. In the Library folder go to the"Saved Application State" folder and find the folders associated withthe Pokémon Trading Card Game Online (should be one for the refresher and onefor the game itself), delete these files. Try launching the game.

Howdy,

Give this is a go:

1. Open Finder

2. Hold down the Option key while clicking Go on the menu bar

3. Click on 'Library

4. Locate the folder "Saved Application State" and open the folder

5. See if there is a .savedState file for Pokemon TCGO, if so -- delete it.

After that, try loading TCGO.

Archived