Sign in to follow this  
CharizardM

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Discussion and Assist Zone

kdoll154
I also chose Axew as my partner...

same here for the demo.

CharizardM

Cool!

If you could choose to start out as any Pokemon in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games, which one would you start as? I would probably pick Charizard, Eevee, or Mewtwo...

Youcantseeme12

I'd pick Mew. Knowing all TMs would give me an advantage.

CharizardM

True... But it could become a problem if not used correctly... I chose Charizard because i have a lot of experience playing as one in the games and I know how to make a moveset that would help cover its weaknesses. Eevee can evolve into many different Pokemon and can learn moves like Iron Tail, Shadow Ball, and Dig that could be useful in the future. Mewtwo is extremely powerful and it can also learn moves to cover weaknesses...

Youcantseeme12

You got a triple point. Maybe Celebi?

kdoll154
Cool!

If you could choose to start out as any Pokemon in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games, which one would you start as? I would probably pick Charizard, Eevee, or Mewtwo...

Probably a chimchar.

CharizardM

With Celebi, you could go back in time if you are about to lose a battle I guess...

If you like, you can give your reason for picking the Pokemon...

CharizardM

Do you have a Pokemon that you do not like as a Leader/Member of your team? I do not like most cocoon Pokemon like Metapod and Kakuna because they do not move...

Sign in to follow this