Sign in to follow this  
CharizardM

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Discussion and Assist Zone

CharizardM

I don't know... I would probably write something like "Warning: Spoiler!" if I was going to post one...

Youcantseeme12
I don't know... I would probably write something like "Warning: Spoiler!" if I was going to post one...

That makes a good point. EDIT: I got my 3DS back! Now I can play Y and PMD EoS!

CharizardM

Great! I hope that you will enjoy the rest of EoS when you decide to play it!

Youcantseeme12
Great! I hope that you will enjoy the rest of EoS when you decide to play it!

You bet I will!

CharizardM

I hope that they will make another Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game that includes all the Pokemon that are possible to get in X and Y.

Youcantseeme12
I hope that they will make another Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game that includes all the Pokemon that are possible to get in X and Y.

I agree! If you could get, like, Sylveon in a PMD, that would be awesome! And I wonder how they would add Mega Evolution... EDIT: I mean, think about it! You need a Mega Ring and a Mega Stone! I don't know how, unless it was a part of decor(I think if they add in outfits for Pokemon in the PMD XY game, then EVERYONE would play it!).

CharizardM

Warning: Potential Spoiler! Read at your own risk!

Mewtwo does not need one in the movie...

Youcantseeme12
Warning: Potential Spoiler! Read at your own risk!

Mewtwo does not need one in the movie...

I agree. What was weird to me was Mewtwo's voice in the movie. The whole "Mewtwo is Mega Evolved the main part of the movie" made no sence. Mewtwo sounded like a girl, and that made it worse. (I do not dislike girls, but I always thought Mewtwo was a boy.)

CharizardM

If you go by what the games say, Mewtwo's gender is unknown...

Youcantseeme12
If you go by what the games say, Mewtwo's gender is unknown...

True, but the voice sounded like a male's...

CharizardM

I personally like to think that it was a different Mewtwo... Also, it would probably be very difficult to recruit Mewtwo in the game...

Youcantseeme12
I personally like to think that it was a different Mewtwo... Also, it would probably be very difficult to recruit Mewtwo in the game...

I agree with both. A different Mewtwo makes a lot of....Hey! Wait a sec! Mewtwo was made, but only one, according to the first movie, was made before the lab was destoryed. And recruiting probably would be hard, and Mega Evolution would make it harder. EDIT: But a counter is that Trevor(One of the people in the group in Pokemon X and Y) says he caught a Mewtwo if you have caught one.

Edited by Youcantseeme12
Point of more than one Mewtwo in XY

CharizardM

Also, there would probably be some sort of special request you need to do before you could Mega Evolve...

Youcantseeme12
special request

Yeah, I bet a request. Like, maybe they could make a dungeon that has elements from all PMD games until it, and that would be where the request would be. Now, who would make the request?EDIT: I got it! How about this: There is a special spring where Mega Evolution power is made.(By that, I mean like energy to make the ring and stones work.) Then the game's bad guy(s) stop(s) the flow so no one can Mega Evolve. -player- and -partner- are issued to stop the bad guy(s) in his, her or their tracks.

CharizardM

A Legendary Pokemon like Arceus could make the request...

Youcantseeme12
A Legendary Pokemon like Arceus could make the request...

Yes, that totally works! And maybe Mewtwo could be there too, you know, to show how Mega Evolution doesn't work.

CharizardM

Or, it could be the boss of the dungeon... (And possibly the Pokemon you get to recruit as a reward for finishing it...)

Youcantseeme12
Or, it could be the boss of the dungeon... (And possibly the Pokemon you get to recruit as a reward for finishing it...)

You know, you are so smart, you actully surpass me. (Not much of a suprise)

CharizardM

I am pretty good at coming up with ideas sometimes... I used to make roleplays when they had the roleplaying section here...

Youcantseeme12

OK, maybe I made a mistake. But I didn't know.

Edited by Youcantseeme12

TheUltimateAbso

Okay, I have been playing blue rescue team for a while now, but why do Latios and Latias recieve significant IQ boosts when fed ANY gummi type?

CharizardM

I know that they will gain stat boosts if you feed them Gummis in their Friend Area when they are not your leader, but I do not know about the IQ boosts... Maybe they can learn very quickly?

Youcantseeme12

Well, I don't have Blue Rescue Team, and Sky don't have Friend Areas. But I will say that all types have a Gummi. The Gummi matches the color. I.E. A Electric Type loves Yellow Gummies. Fire = Red, Water = Blue, you get what I mean. I think that a Fairy Gummi(If they make a Pokemon X and Y PMD) would be a Wonder Gummi, although it would be the same on others still.

CharizardM

I think they will make a new type of Gummi if they make another game...

Youcantseeme12
I think they will make a new type of Gummi if they make another game...

Yeah, new game = new Gummi, I hope. Maybe it will be the Mystic Gummi? It makes sence, because Fairys are mystical.

Sign in to follow this