Sign in to follow this  
CharizardM

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Discussion and Assist Zone

kdoll154
What is the hardest dungeon that you have successfully cleared? I would say that the hardest dungeon I have cleared would be the dungeon where you have to fight Darkrai... (I do not remember the name of the dungeon...)

It's called dark crater.IT'S VICIOUS.

CharizardM

Yeah... I barely defeated Darkrai...

Milennin

Hm, I don't remember Darkrai being so difficult, but I may have been overlevelled (something around the 50's).

Though I never can beat these dungeons with Pokémon that spam AoE moves. Like I enter a huge room, then there's a Nidoqueen on the other end of the room and just starts using Earth Power, killing my team in 2-3 hits continuously.

CharizardM

If you know a certain room-hitting move is going to be used, then you may want to adjust your team so either the move will not hit your party members or that they will not take much damage...

CharizardM

What is your favorite move to use in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games? Mine is Heat Wave.

kdoll154

Discharge and agility.

Turtwig5848

Linked moves... those moves being tail whip and bone club.

Guest ArtichokeCat

Agility has to be the best and most OP move in the game.

CharizardM

I can imagine how that move could become overpowered very easily...

CharizardM

Which Pokemon do you think is the most annoying to fight in a dungeon? I think that Pokemon that use Double Team a lot are pretty annoying...

Guest ArtichokeCat

A Monster House of Agility using Venomoth is probably the scariest.

CharizardM

Heat Wave and Reviver Seeds could help with that problem...

Youcantseeme12

I have a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game! Lemme just find the name of my team, and where I'm at, and I'm ready to join after I do. (I haven't played in a while, OK? But I know I have a EoS game and a team of Pokemon.) EDIT: I found out the name! It's Team Dolphin and it's got a Squirtle and a Pikachu and backup that are a Raichu and a Surskit. When I find the others I'll mention them, but I bet you only worry about the team name, right?

CharizardM

I will add your team to the list. Also, you do not need to tell me which Pokemon are on your team... (If I were to post a list of Pokemon that were on each of my teams, it would be very long and would probably be very boring to read...) I am also going to reorganize the list a bit...

Edit: I am finally finished! The teams are now organized by which games they were made in. This should help people find teams that can help their teams...

Youcantseeme12
I will add your team to the list. Also, you do not need to tell me which Pokemon are on your team... (If I were to post a list of Pokemon that were on each of my teams, it would be very long and would probably be very boring to read...) I am also going to reorganize the list a bit...

Thanks for adding me to it! See, I just thought I would let everyone know the team of saviors for when they got rescued by Team Dolphin. And also, the Eeveelutions Fan Club didn't respond to me yet, and I like PMD, so, here I am! I'd say once again, but that would puzzle everyone about the "once again" part. EDIT: It's been 3 days. Why is nobody there? I mean, you responded today. (I'm happy about that, though.) EDIT 2: Ya know, at this point, if I could get my 3DS(I also have an XL) I could probably play Pokemon Y(And the Eevee Friendly) and PMD at the same time, doubling my ablities at this.

Edited by Youcantseeme12
Me finding out the Eevee Friendly is Starting

CharizardM

I'm glad you decided to add Team Dolphin to the group of teams that are ready to help others. Also, I usually don't post if I can't think of anything to say at that point in time...

Youcantseeme12
I'm glad you decided to add Team Dolphin to the group of teams that are ready to help others. Also, I usually don't post if I can't think of anything to say at that point in time...

Hey, it's my job! Helping others makes not only the helped feel good, it also makes the helper feel good too! EDIT: By the way, just wanna point this out, but I'm at the Waterfall Cave in my game. I just can't ever get the groovie-ness on my team, so I never get far(mainly.)

CharizardM

I'm glad that you are ready to help! The strongest two Pokemon on Team Go-Getters are Charizard and Empoleon...

Youcantseeme12
I'm glad that you are ready to help! The strongest two Pokemon on Team Go-Getters are Charizard and Empoleon...

I'm in the lead! Pika beats Empoleon, Squirtle beats Charizard! I may not be competitive, but I did wanna point that out.

CharizardM

Both of them are Level 100 if i remember correctly...

Youcantseeme12
Both of them are Level 100 if i remember correctly...

I don't think mine are even Level 20! You win at Levels, but I win in Types! EDIT: Eevee Friendly, I'm coming to win!

Edited by Youcantseeme12
Eevee Friendly battle 1

CharizardM

That is true. I'm guessing that you are still going through the Story Mode of the game...

Youcantseeme12
That is true. I'm guessing that you are still going through the Story Mode of the game...

Yeah, I am. -sheepish- EDIT: I'd be better off quitting the Eevee Friendly. I just lost, 3 to 0. EDIT 2: Or maybe not! I got an Umbreon from GTS! Woot woo!

CharizardM

You never know what will happen in the next battle... So, I would suggest that you would go ahead and complete your battles for today at least... Also, I will try to avoid posting spoilers...

Youcantseeme12
You never know what will happen in the next battle... So, I would suggest that you would go ahead and complete your battles for today at least... Also, I will try to avoid posting spoilers...

For me, it's 7:39. It's easy to get 10 battles due to Mom falling asleep at night. And how do you put spoiler tags? I'm curious. EDIT: Umbreon is a curse. I just got it and now I can't put it in my Battle Box. AND IT'S LEVEL 48!!!!

Edited by Youcantseeme12
Misery at Umbreon

Sign in to follow this