Sign in to follow this  
CharizardM

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Discussion and Assist Zone

CharizardM

Thanks! I usually start having trouble earlier than that...

takkupanda

Any of you tried/completed any of the Zero Isles? I was too scared to even enter any of those. (Also, anything more than 30 floors takes a long, long time to complete, at least for me, and it gets tiring.)

kdoll154
Any of you tried/completed any of the Zero Isles? I was too scared to even enter any of those. (Also, anything more than 30 floors takes a long, long time to complete, at least for me, and it gets tiring.)

No,I have not tried zero isle.I want to finish the main game first,evolve my partner,and use her instead of me.

And i totally agree with you about the 30 floor thing.Treeshroud forest was so tedious for me.20 floors of trees.Exciting.

CharizardM
No,I have not tried zero isle.I want to finish the main game first,evolve my partner,and use her instead of me.

And i totally agree with you about the 30 floor thing.Treeshroud forest was so tedious for me.20 floors of trees.Exciting.

Purity Forest is pretty exciting... Also, I have not completed to Zero Islands yet but I have been inside at least one of them...

MarioZ93

I started explorers of sky with pikachu and riolu as partner,,is it possible to obtain thunder stone ?

CharizardM

If I am right, you can only get one (or even evolve at all) after you have beaten the main story of the game.

takkupanda

You can get Thunderstone as reward for completing certain missions. Keep an eye out for them. However, you won't be able to evolve any Pokemon till the end of the main story, and you won't be able to evolve your starter and partner till the end of the second (extended) story.

CharizardM

By the way... which Pokemon did you start as? I started as a Charmander in Red Rescue Team and Explorers of Time and I chose Pikachu in Gates to Infinity.

Poke_Ball_1

for Red Rescue Team

I am - Treecko

My partner is - Cyndaquil

For Gates to Infinity

I am - Axew

My partner is - Oshawott

For Explorers of Time

I am - Bulbasaur

My partner is - Piplup

CharizardM

I will put may partners too...

Red Rescue Team:

Me: Charmander (Now Charizard)

Partner: Squirtle (Now Blastiose)

Explorers of Time:

Me: Charmader (Now Charizard)

Partner: Piplup (Now Empoleon)

Gates to Infinity:

Me: Pikachu (Now Raichu)

Partner: Axew (Now Haxorus)

kdoll154

Um...It's pikachu and torchic for me.Grey and flamey respectively.

CharizardM

Which Pokemon did you want to be when you first started one of the games that had a personality test? I wanted to start as a Treecko the first time I played the game...

kdoll154
Which Pokemon did you want to be when you first started one of the games that had a personality test? I wanted to start as a Treecko the first time I played the game...

My first game I got chimchar.My favorite,and not biased.

And this time I just didn't want charmander,so I settled for pikachu.

Poke_Ball_1

I wanted to start as Bulbasaur so badly (Bulbasaur used to be my favorite Kanto starter before Charmander butted in) so I was disappointed that when I played Red Rescue team (my first mystery dungeon game) I got treecko. But i was happy in explorers of time cuz I got Bulbasaur!... but by then I liked Charmander more.... -.-

CharizardM

I wonder if Mega Evolution will be possible in the next Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game...

kdoll154

Most likely yes.Better question:when will the next pokemon ranger game come out?

CharizardM

I don't know... And, we need to get back on topic...

Which Pokemon do you want to see as starters in the next Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game?

kdoll154
I don't know... And, we need to get back on topic...

Which Pokemon do you want to see as starters in the next Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game?

More than GTI.Only 5 is a bad selection.

Poke_Ball_1

Speaking of GTI. I beat it recenly (and I cried at the end. Talk about sad) but now I'm kinda mad that you don't get to play as yourself in the post-game. Yes, I'm aware that your character is sent back to the human world but what? they couldn't just bend the rules and make it possible for your character to come back? I don't wanna play as my partner... I wanna play as myself! Oh well, at least we get powerful Pokemon added to the team (hydreigon and keldeo...)

(btw. depending on if roleplay ever comes back, this may be my last post ever here. i found another site that I can rp on freely so... goodbye(?)?

CharizardM

Poke, I suggest that you continue playing the game...

kdoll154
Speaking of GTI. I beat it recenly (and I cried at the end. Talk about sad) but now I'm kinda mad that you don't get to play as yourself in the post-game. Yes, I'm aware that your character is sent back to the human world but what? they couldn't just bend the rules and make it possible for your character to come back? I don't wanna play as my partner... I wanna play as myself! Oh well, at least we get powerful Pokemon added to the team (hydreigon and keldeo...)

(btw. depending on if roleplay ever comes back, this may be my last post ever here. i found another site that I can rp on freely so... goodbye(?)?

(NOOOOOOoOooooooOOOo*Marx soul scream*)

Oh yeah,watch explorers of time ending.It's the sadest thing ever.(You disappear from existence.)

CharizardM
(NOOOOOOoOooooooOOOo*Marx soul scream*)

Oh yeah,watch explorers of time ending.It's the sadest thing ever.(You disappear from existence.)

Yeah, compared to the other Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games, that game has the saddest ending...

Poke_Ball_1

btw char. sorry about not returning your Pokemon. I've been playing Pokemon Emerald. I wanted to finally beat a Hoeen game before I got a remake of one.

CharizardM

I understand that. I have been playing Pokemon Platinum recently.

Maybe they will make a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Game where you start as a Legendary Pokemon...

CharizardM

What is the hardest dungeon that you have successfully cleared? I would say that the hardest dungeon I have cleared would be the dungeon where you have to fight Darkrai... (I do not remember the name of the dungeon...)

Sign in to follow this