Sign in to follow this  
CharizardM

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Discussion and Assist Zone

CharizardM

Welcome! Here you can talk about the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games and help other players who are having trouble. Also, rescue teams can exchange rescue mail here to help other players in need.

Active Rescue teams are teams that may or may not be able to rescue other teams (I am not sure if teams in Gates to Infinity can rescue other teams).

Active Rescue Teams and Owners:

Red Rescue Team:

BladeStorm (CharizardM)

Flare Tres (Poke_Ball_1)

Blue Rescue Team:

None

Explorers of Time:

Go-Getters (CharizardM)

TCustomers (Poke_Ball_1)

Explorers of Darkness:

Relics (Kdoll154)

Explorers of Sky:

Team Dolphin (YouCantSeeMe12)

Gates to Infinity:

Guardians (CharizardM)

Hope Pals (Poke_Ball_1)

Poke_Ball_1

Team T. Customers (I think that's what were called. I have to check again...)

Game: Red rescue Team

We're stuck on the mission to save Shiftry from zapdos. No matter how hard we try we always fail...

Team Hope Pals (I think. Again I have to check)

Game : Gates To Infinity

Im currently stuck on one of the last missions in the game. When the group realizes the Ice Palace or whatever it's called, is floating

CharizardM

I will add your two teams to the list and I can correct them if you need me to...

Also, Poke are you having trouble with the boss?

Edit: I should add my Red Rescue Team even though I am in the early part of the game...

Poke_Ball_1

The dungeon itself is pretty challenging (Gates to infinity) especially when you get stuck in one of those rooms with a bunch of enemies attacking at once.

wiyh RRT, I can barely get through the dungeon much less get to Zapdos.

and I'm pre

tty sure tha I also have a Explorers of Time game with the team name T. Customers (aka Tough customers) but I gotta check. Once I know all of the teams names, I will let you know

CharizardM

I am actually training my Red Rescue team to fight Zapdos right now... Also, I switched to Companion Mode to do missions and get items when I could do so...

kdoll154

I forget my team name for explorers if darkness...

and I'm stuck in dark crater!I don't know how I can get past the pit part!FREAKIN MONSTER HOUSES

CharizardM

I usually try to teach one of the members of my main team a move that hits all Pokemon in the room... Orbs could help too...

takkupanda

I've completed Explorers of Sky, and although I don't have a DS right now, I can help you guys if you have any difficulties.

SPOILER ALERT!: (I haven't figured out how to use Spoiler tags on these forums yet, so there might be plot related spoilers)

About Dark Crater, yeah it is pretty difficult. Petrify Orbs are the best Monster House counters, just petrify them all and defeat them one at a time. Also, not having your other recruits is a pain. Cresselia isn't too good either. How difficult it is for you depends on what your starters are. I was Treecko and my partner was a Piplup, so basically Piplup had an advantage against everyone except Mismagius. I had taught Treecko Dig (I don't remember before or after the Dark Crater). Carry a lot of Reviver seeds coz Cresselia is gonna be fainting all the time. Also, I think Camerupt are likely the main cause of headache with their Earth Powers, so target them early. Depending on your starters, I will see if I can help you more.

Beating Darkrai is also difficult because Nightmare + Bad Dreams is so OP (Darkrai has Nightmare in Sky, not sure about the other two versions). Insomniscope can be a surprisingly useful held item (only equip before entering the boss part).

CharizardM

I remember defeating Darkrai using Flamethrower when it was powered up by Blaze... It was a close battle...

Poke_Ball_1

Got the correct names

RRT - Flare Tres (I wanted to name it Flare TREES but I made a mistake)

GTI - Hope Pals

Explorers of Time ( i have explorers of time not sky) - TCustomers

CharizardM

I will update the list.

Poke_Ball_1

How do you save another team in a game...?

Poke_Ball_1

never mind. I figured it out. For anyone who play sred rescue team, on the main menu, please go to "Go rescue' and select password' as the method.

When you type in this password, you should receive SOS Mail from Team Flare Tres.

?F??P1R0R...???-...4?4

?C????1HN??F?09H?

??X?8MF??J3??9C5C?

)If the zeros don't work, then they might be O's. Also, the three periods together is that little option that lets you type in three periods in the middle with one button.)

Please reply

CharizardM

I'm sorry, but it looks like you are missing a letter because there is a gap near the end of the area you put the code in when I tried to put it in my game. However, that might be because I may not of completed the dungeon you are in yet...

Poke_Ball_1

hm... odd it didn't work. oh well. i'll just cancel the help and try to do the dungeon on my own

if I'm still stuck ill send the password again

CharizardM

That is fine. I have just defeated Zapdos.

CharizardM

I have beaten the game and I have started to complete the extras... Now, I will be able to help those that are having trouble with any of the Red Rescue Team main story dungeons...

kdoll154

I restarted explorers of darkness,and my team name is team relics.I just made it past groudon.

CharizardM

I will update the first post. Also, I am trying to complete Purity Forest in Red Rescue Team...

kdoll154
the dungeon itself is pretty challenging (gates to infinity) especially when you get stuck in one of those rooms with a bunch of enemies attacking at once.

Wiyh rrt, i can barely get through the dungeon much less get to zapdos.

And i'm pre

tty sure tha i also have a explorers of time game with the team name t. Customers (aka tough customers) but i gotta check. Once i know all of the teams names, i will let you know

no!not terrible monster houses!

CharizardM

They are not too bad if you have a move like Heat Wave or the right orb...

kdoll154

I'm now at temporal spire...but primal...*sigh*

kdoll154

Nevermind.Beat up primal,(Diglity,best strategy.)and is working on mystifying forest.

CharizardM

My record for Purity Forest if I remember correctly is 80 floors before I was defeated... Has anyone gone farther than me?

kdoll154

(nope,don't own the game so...top record(So far)!good job!)

Made it past mystifying forest,doing blizzard island now.

Sign in to follow this