All hail lord helix

kdoll154

lord helix,how we bow in your presence...

May you return to bless the the new prophet,gold...

...wait pea,where did you get that flareon 0_o

Hi kdoll154,

We wouldn't want to anger the almighty helix fossil, so let's give this thread a clear topic for discussion to avoid its closure. If you need a refresher on the rules for creating on-topic threads, please feel free to head over to the Official Forum Code of Conduct (also accessible via the Forum Rules link at the bottom of the page).

Thanks! :)

Okay,but the purpose for this thread is to talk about the internet phenomenon that was [Content removed - discussion of or posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted. -Prof. Poplar] plays pokemon.It is pokemon related.

All better?

Darn you Flareon! Nooooo!!!! ABBBBBBBBK! Why?!?!? (For those who don't know. That was a Charmeleon..... And it got released... Two levels before Charizard too....) and also, who's idea was it to turn the Helix Fossil into a god on that? I prefer the Way of the Dome (actually no. Although I Do like the Dome Fossil (Kabuto) a tiny more than the Helix Fossil (Omanyte) but that wasn't really until the physical/special split... Although I think I picked Dome when I played yellow. Maybe it was helix. I can't remember)

But that was Nothing like the event that was *gasp* bloody sunday.

Is aa-j(Zapdos) a demon?Or is he...a dome sympathizer?

(Just sayin',i like kabutops design more,but omastar is more merorable.)

Oh arceus. That was a nightmare. I kinda cried when we released DUX (Farfetch'd) because I really like Farfetch'd. No to mention oddish, DigRat (Raticate) and a few others

And SPEAKING of DigRat.... Ugh.... Pokemon Mansion. That's all I gotta say

Hello trainers,

Please keep all posts on the topic of the thread and in line with the subforum's topic.

Thanks!

Archived