Locked card

Re-della-Strada

I'm not good at English, but I'll try to explain it.

I receved a trade offert from a player, but, while I was accepting, the game send me an error. I check my card list and there is a padlock near my Registeel! It is impossibile, if it had been locked the other player would have not been able to send me that offert. I bought the pack where I got Registeel, so I should be able to trade it.

Help me please!

It happened again! I was trading 1 super rod and 2 skyla for my Ho-oh EX full art, and it occurred the same error!

Please fix it, I really need those tradings!

OMG: almost all the cards I bought now are locked! I made a public trade yesterday, and if I see it I can see that many cards are locked now! I's impossible!

Hi guys,

This issue is known and there's a fix in the works for it. For now, send a ticket to the Support Team with a screen shot of what is locked and a description of where it was received from. Giving the team this info will help greatly in the investigation.

You can reach the Portal for the Support Team by clicking the link in my signature.

Thanks!

I must say they fixed it quickly, so thanks.:D

But it happened again! Now I'll send another ticket, but someone must check the system.

Archived