Team Rocket Attack calling all trainers!

Sciper

Oh no! team rocket has shown up and stolen 5 precious pokemon! it's up to you! trainers! to find and battle them if you lose no worries! but you just let team rocket get away > < you only get 1 shot! here's how it works!

1st thing is find me-Sciper online then message me and say *bring it on team rocket!* i will then battle you if you lose nothing happens i give you nothing and you can't battle me anymore also you give me nothing no worries no gambling here just a fun game we playing! but if you win i give you a random holo rare card! just be sure to have a cheap common marked or even hats for all i care. but now for 3 simple rules read below!

1. no ex's may be used against my team rocket deck or it's a auto loss and team rocket gets away!

2.also no virbank/laser either!

3. you only get 1 shot at beating team rocket to free a pokemon! otherwise your name will be put below in the unsuccessful trainers > <

also when getting ready to tell me *bring it on team rocket* plz don't think im ignoring you if i don't say anything back and nothing happens because of these reasons

1. i'm busy doing public trading and such

2.already battling a trainer

3. i'm getting lots of messages from trainers ready to battle me and i can of course only battle one at a time!

4. i'm away from keyboard

and now these are the pokemon you will get 1 per challenger/winner if you are able to beat team rocket! chosen at random by me and once a card is given out to a winner i will take it off the list here and say what the winner got!

list of pokemon to be freed!

-----------------------------------

1. Dugtrio - Rev holo

2. Gourgiest

3. Lapras

4. Weavile

5. Yveltal reg

This is now Part 4 of my giveaway and the final part of this event/giveaways.

Giovanni has now stepped in and taken matters into his own hands! so now trainers will be fighting his pokemon of Rhydon/Machamp and yes even his 1 mewtwo ex so beware! save all 5 of these pokemon to defeat team rocket once and for all and set Giovanni's ways back to his passion as being a gym leader!

successful trainers!

unsuccessful trainers : (

ya any deck you want : ) well besides with the small rules up top but ya it's not like it's just modified and best way to find me/know if i'm on is just add me to friends list i usually am quite a lot.

8 pokemon remain to be freed! once these are i'll update list with better pokemon's holo-rares! cause you now team rocket will be back!

hello there! no need to enter just contact me in game and we'll have a battle for you to have a chance to win a card! rules up top etc.

maybe in future will add 1 more rocket grunt for at least 2 on team at most don't want to add tons of people for this little event i'm doing but will take note but really just looking to do this all myself even though i did add 1 other thanks though!

*meowth* we're almost back to the boss's place with these last 2 pokemon we managed to keep a hold of hopefully we don't run into anymore trainers along the way to save these pokemon luckily we beat a few on the way!

*james/jesse* don't push our luck! (with that being said i'll be on more tonight to battle just been irl things)

*update!* looks like team rockets up to it again! after having to give back the 10 stolen pokemon after being defeated countless times they have now successfully stolen 10 more even more rarer pokemon and are on there way back to the boss and must be stopped! *new list on 1st page!*

thanks all who supported this event just gonna close it up not getting enough supporters, people contacting me for battles guess people don't like free giveaways so i'm done doing them.

thanks all who supported this event just gonna close it up not getting enough supporters, people contacting me for battles guess people don't like free giveaways so i'm done doing them.

This is sad. Can you please explain what you mean with 'supporters'? If you mean u're lacking participants, I can help with advertising for your event. I personally enjoyed the two times I've participated in it and I think this event deserves more recognition.

Please, let me know how I can help. :)

ya if you could help advertise that would be awesome! i've tried announce in lobbies when i get on but hardly get response's.

• 2 months later...

indeed same here! i was just about to close this till i finally got more challenges today lol so ya 5 pokemon remain to be freed!

Archived