Can't start playing

PsychoSloth

Okay so I decided to download this to check out the card game but every time I open the game it starts loading and the says: "An error occurred downloading preload data. Please check your internet connection and restart the game." even though I have good connection. Anyone know how to fix that.

Hello PsychoSloth,

Please ensure that you have the newest video and audio drivers for your system, downloaded from the manufacturer's website.

Try running TCGO from the “Refresher” file, which can be found in your “Pokemon Trading Card Game Online” folder.

If this does not work, we recommend reinstalling the game.

Hope it helps!

I updated my video and audio drivers, I used the refresher multiple times, and I reinstalled the game multiple times but I still get the same error message.

Sorry to hear that.

I recommend that you contact customer support and include your dxdiag and an error.log, if you have any error logs.

Click on the link in my signature to submit a ticket and include the following:

Error logs are typically created after a crash. Please locate your "Pokemon Trading Card Game Online" folder (Windows search should find it), and see if there are dated folders in the TCGO folder. A dated folder will look something like this "2013-08-02_184936". If you manage to locate such a folder, if you find an error.log file, please attach it to your ticket.

To send a dxdiag file follow the steps below:

• On your Windows task bar, click Start.
  • Select and press "Run" (if you do not see "Run", hold down the "Windows" button on your keyboard and press "R"). A "Run" window should pop up.
  • In the "Run" window, type "dxdiag" and click "OK". A "DirectX Diagnostic Tool" window should pop up.
  • In the appeared window choose "Save all information".

After you've saved the file, please attach it to your ticket.

Archived