Eternal Beta/Tournaments?

KOMEN

Just a quick inquiry as to what it is that keeps Pokemon TCG Online from being 'finished'. I've only been playing online for a year or so but it seems fairly rediculous that after so many years this game still isn't flushed out and operating at it's maximum potential. I could bring up a myriad of issues but instead I'll simply ask one question. Where is tournament??? This doesn't seem to me to be an incredibly complex game to put together - compared to so many other games out there - and it feels like those in charge are simply scrimping on the budget. I enjoy this game and see a lot of potential but very little progress. Please buckle down and finish developing it so we can leave Beta behind and start playing official online tournaments.

Hi KOMEN,

We've still got lots of great content to add to the game, including Tournaments. The Dev team is hard at work on this, and we absolutely thank you for your patience in the meantime! I'll submit your feedback for review and leave your thread open for discussion.

As always, we appreciate your patience!

Archived