self trading

shadowwolf975

ive found that you can trade with yourself if you find yourself in the public trading area, you dont always appear on the list, but it can be done, i went ahead and tried it to see what it would do, both items that are traded to yourself are a complete loss, now me, i traded xerneas ex for yanma.

probably wont be getting those back, but i thought id give you guys the info, ill let you know if i find more.

EDIT: interesting... it appears that about an hour after the trade, both items are returned.

ill try to provide a screen cap for the transaction.

(could not be done)

update #2: it appears that even though you have the card that you traded to yourself, the card becomes no longer tradable in public trades, i will update later on private trades.

update #3: it shows ive got them in my collection, but when going into trade, it says its not there.

Hi Shadowwolf975,

Wow, that's interesting. Thanks for letting us know about it. I will send this up through the channels for assessment.

When you get the screen shot, please send in a ticket to the Support Team with your findings so they can have a look and because pictures aren't encouraged in the forums. The screen shot will definitely help investigate.

You can send the Support Team a ticket by clicking the link in my signature if needed.

Thank you again!

Archived