Virbank City Gym''s effect doesn't always activate.

ondgaku

Virbank City Gym's effect doesn't always activate. This happened to my friend a lot recently (he runs windows 7), and it makes no sense. He uses Hypnotoxic Laser with Virbank, and there has never been an effect in play which neglects the mentioned stadium card.

edit: Now it happened to me too. I had a Flareon with a Silver Bangle attached and 10 Pokemon in my discard pile doing 150 damage to a poisoned Landorus EX with Virbank City Gym in play, but the poison damage only did 10 and allowed my opponent to Skyla for a Switch. I conceded.

Hello ondgaku,

Prof. Mathis has recently forwarded this issue to the Dev team for investigation. We thank you for your patience while this is being looked into!

Is the list of known bugs being updated so that we can see them in a single place, and don't wind up reporting them multiple times?

Hi jbcheshire,

To answer your question, we update the Known Bugs thread frequently to maintain accuracy. Bugs are not added to the thread until they are confirmed by our Dev team, which can take some time if there's trouble pinpointing repro steps. This may be where you're seeing a delay.

I hope this helped! :)

Which thread is that? The "Known Bugs" in this forum hasn't been updated since April of last year.

Please read again. That post was originally posted on April of last year. There is a link in the post to the thread with known bugs. The known bugs was updated last week.

Thank you,

Prof_Warrax

Thanks. I do see it now. But it looks like that is a bug too.. LOL.. Shouldn't the "Last Post By" field be updated as well when they are updating the Known Bugs section of that thread? It's very confusing when it isn't updated like most other threads are done. If it's updated then we know when you guys have gone in there to update it without us having to manually go in there to check all of the time... Not trying to be a smart-aleck but just a suggestion. Thanks!

Archived